BS6006 Switch battery M-series on/off w/knob
The BS6006 switches a single battery to a single load group. Safe for outboard motors as well as small gasoline or diesel engines with ignition protection.
Safe and durable!
Its case design gives you three options for mounting, surface, front panel, or rear panel mounting. Rear contacts are protected thanks to its isolated cover with a snap-on section. Equipped with tin-plated copper studs which give maximum conductivity and makes its corrosion resistant.
- Switch Type Single Circuit ON-OFF
- Color Red
- Switch Positions 2
- Battery Combine No
- Alternator Field Disconnect No
- Maximum Voltage 48V DC
- Terminal Stud Torque 120 in-lb (13.56 Nm)
- Continuous Rating 300A
- Intermittent Rating 500A (5 min)
- Cranking Rating 30 sec 900A
- Battery Inputs 1
- Cable Clearance For 4/0 AWG Cables 1.12in (28.45 mm)
- Cable Size to Meet Ratings 4/0 AWG (120mm²)
- Mounting Holes Accept #10 Screw
- Terminal Stud Size 3/8" - 16 (M10)
- Weight 0.65lb (0.29 kg)
Practical and simple to install